The Gallery is open to all artists who currently reside in Las Cruces.
Priced with the understanding that the Gallery does take a commission on all works unless otherwise negotiated.
Works can include paintings, photographs, mixed media, sculptural work, metal arts, wood-carved, and wood turned items, fiber arts, printmaking, and hand-crafted items.
3. All artwork must be complete and ready to hang: all stretched canvas and cradleboard edges must be painted and finished. All 1/8” canvas boards must be framed. No unfinished artwork will be accepted. Photography must be framed or matted; no loose photography will be accepted.
4. All works will be reviewed by the Gallery Committee. The Gallery reserves the right to exclude any artwork that does not meet the standards set by the gallery’s Committee.
5. The gallery reserves the discretion for placement, display, lighting, and all other aspects of the exhibition of works.
6. All returns should be negotiated between client and artist. Mas Art does not accept returns on art in any way.
7. An Exhibit Agreement, (agreement upon request) must be filled out before artwork is displayed at the gallery.
8. Wall Space design and hanging are the responsibility of the artist.
9. Availability of the gallery is on a first-come, first-served basis.
FOR AGREEMENT FORM, STOP BY AT MAS ART OR REQUEST IT BY EMAIL: